Summer Skincare Routine

Summer Skincare Routine

I wonder if summer is when finding my skincare routine is the most difficult.
Between the sun which dries out the skin, but the heat which makes it shiny more quickly, and the too thick textures which seem sticky on the skin right out of the bathroom... I admit, I always put a little time before finding the right balance. Maybe even more than in winter.But here I am: a month into summer, my daily routine is in place!

With treatments with LIGHT and FRESH textures, products with actions that restore radiance to my skin (very important since I hardly wear any makeup this season), without forgetting to moisturize it, since even in summer, a atopic skin needs to be deeply nour. No change to report for my makeup remover and evening. On the other hand, I adopted a new exfoliant absolutely perfect for the summer, signed Yves Rocher. A favorite for its jelly texture, much more pleasant this season than clay or cream exfoliants.

I use it: once a week, on damp skin to exfoliate my skin and restore its radiance, before leaving a mask on.

I like: its fresh and light texture, its small grains which exfoliate without attacking my sensitive skin

I like: its moisturizing action and its fluid texture that is easy to apply.

Small flat: its hard plastic packaging in the form of a pump, which does not allow to recover the whole product.

Summer Skincare Routine

COMFORTING CREAM:

I kept a single cream, not necessarily very thick but which really leaves a protective film on the skin, for my summer care routine. It's not a texture I'm looking for for my summer day cream, but in the evening it helps soothe my skin that is sometimes irritated and dried out by the sun.I use it: in the evening, after all other treatments.

I like: its strong moisturizing and nourishing power that it derives from yellow banana and mango butter.

Small flat: it takes a good ten minutes before it has fully penetrated the epidermis.

CLEANSING OIL:

For a long time, I did not clean my face in the morning so as not to damage the protective film which is reconstituted during the night. And then, I had the opportunity to do a masterclass with a dermatologist who explained to me that you could cleanse your skin in the morning, that this also had the advantage of preparing it well to receive and absorb cares ; the whole thing being to choose a very mild cleaning product.

I use it: every morning, to wake up my skin, with a small, very soft silicone brush that doesn't irritate the epidermis.

MOISTURIZING SORBET CREAM:

Last step before moving on to make-up (very light, in summer: I generally apply a mattifying / unifying product, and sometimes a BB cream if I want a little coverage): the day cream, which I chose very light to limit shine throughout the day.

I use it: in the morning, to moisturize my skin.

Small downside: it does not contain SPF; Eventually, I would really like to favor day creams with SPF, all year round.

Post a Comment

0 Comments